Rob Henderson-Smart CEO
Rob started his career in stockbroking and has been involved in corporate finance, property finance, private equity investments and corporate advisory work for over 25 years.
At various times during this period he held a number of equity interests in companies to whom he consulted ranging in size from $2M to $50M in sales.
Rob holds a post graduate degree in Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
SKILLS | EXPERTISE
In the course of his work and investment activities Rob has been involved in many facets of business operations and property development transactions in hands-on roles and as a corporate adviser.
This experience has given Rob a unique insight and the skills and knowledge the following areas:
- Business strategy
- Raising debt and equity for companies
- Property development and property finance (both as lender and investor)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Structured finance, Private Equity and debt finance
- Identifying key business issues and value drivers
- FMCG brands
- Sales, distribution and business development
- General management, supply chain, procurement and finance
- Manufacturing and wholesale trade
- International Hotels
- Early stage and start-up companies
- Working in S-E Asia and China market
The businesses in which he has held executive and or equity interests include:
- Redwin, leading skincare company
- Evodia, long established FMCG business
- Lighthouse Capital (Corporate advisory, Property Finance and Private Equity)
- Radisson Hotels (Management company with rights to Australia, NZ & S-E Asia) Deputy MD and responsible for business development, including JVs in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Grant Samuel and Associates (Director responsible for property and other corporate advice)
- Devreal Capital Ltd (Jnt MD – specialist property focused merchant bank)
- Boston Australia(VP Property for Asia Pacific) a subsidiary of Bank of Boston in the US
Sue was a director and shareholder in Evodia Group until its recent sale.
Sue’s passion is skincare. She has specific expertise in conceptual design, product development and visual merchandising in the cosmetics/skincare sector.
Sue's experience also includes customer service and business administration.
Michael Lee (Associate)
Michael is a highly respected and very experienced businessman with strong corporate and government relationships both domestically and in Asia. Michael is the owner and CEO of Global Management Strategic Focus P/L.
Michael holds has the following qualifications - Bcom ACA ACIS GMQ. He holds board and advisory board positions with the following companies:
- Autopak-Vetlab Group
(Crop protection; industrial chemicals & animal health - founded in 1984).
- Web Profits
(Web Profits is an end-to-end online marketing agency that helps companies succeed online strategically. Areas of expertise include design, SEO, social media, online advertising and mobile)
- The Boardroom
( Mentoring Group)
Michael also undertakes the following roles:
- Advisory Councillor – Australia Industry Group
- Treasurer and Councillor – Australian Institute of International Affairs
- Mentor – Crowe Horwath Australia (part of the largest privately owned financial planning group in Australia)
Previously Michael has held a number of senior executive roles including CEO of ZIP Industries and Finance Director of Nick Scali.